• Please do not attend events if you have a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19: (coronavirus) in the last 14 days. If you develop symptoms during the event please report to COVID Safety Officer (in yellow vest) and seek medical attention as advised by DHHS.
* Please ensure you check in using the QR Code provided at each comp/event
* Face masks to be worn by all officials, competitors and guardians at any time distancing of 1.5m is unable to be achieved
• Please arrive 20 min prior to your heat
• Competitors must put their own rash shirts into a wetsuit bucket of water and detergent, rinse it out in a separate bucket and hang them
• Hand sanitizer units will be provided at the event site, please ensure you maintain good hand hygiene
• Limited access to official marquee. (Max 5 people) 3 Judges, Commentator & Comp Director only. When social distancing (>1.5 metres) can not be achieved masks must be worn.
* It is the responsibility of all officials to complete the COVID 19 Infection Control short course which can be found at
*Judging iPads to be sanitised/cleaned after each use - i.e. when a new judge commences. Where paper based judging is used all judges to be issued with their own pen/pencil.